- Minimum Credit Score of 650
- Minimum of $10,000 or more in a Checking, Savings, IRA and/or 401(k) account
- No Recent Foreclosures on Credit Report
- No Bankruptcy (discharged or dismissed in the last 24 months)
- A one time extension of three (3) months may be granted at the sole discretion of Wild Cat Lending on a case by case basis. This will be based on loan portfolio status, payment history, and inspection. Extension terms are a minimum of 1 point fee for extension. The repair costs will be released in the form of draws as the work is completed and inspected. All draws are subject to Kamcos inspector inspecting the property.
Appraisals / Inspections
- All appraisals will be based on After-Repaired Value (ARV)
- Appraisals and inspections will ONLY be ordered by Wild Cat Lending
- Borrower MUST provide a minimum 6-month insurance policy to be paid in full at closing. Borrowers insurance agent should provide the declaration page and invoice to Title company at least 24 hours prior to closing.
- Insurance premiums are to be paid in full at closing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Coverage must be shown on declaration page must include vacancy, vandalism and malicious mischief.
- If a borrower has blanket policy, the insurance agent must provide declaration page showing the addition of the new property and showing proof of in-force blanket policy.
- The amount of insurance coverage may not be less than the full amount of the loan.
- The lender will be named as an additional insured.
- Order your insurance early! Delay in providing insurance coverage can delay the closing of your loan
Wildcat Lending, LLC. adheres to state laws.